Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. User(s) are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions from time to time.
Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website. By using this site, you agree to our terms and conditions. BGPML reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug or other technical problem corrupts the security or proper administration of the service.
The following demonstrates terms and conditions of use of website and cherishgold mobile app, applicable to the use of cherishgold.com (hereinafter referred to as "website"), which promotes retail business of gold and diamond Jewellery.
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. The user(s) agrees to provide authentic and true information. BGPML reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user(s) at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), BGPML shall in its sole discretion reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services available on its website, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. User(s) agree to receive calls from BGPML and its agents, merchants, courier partners seeking clarification/information regarding their order and any other related information as and when required and disclaim any liability of BGPML in this regard.
4. BGPML reserves the right to send transactional emails and SMS's related to any order placed by user(s) and the user(s) agree that the same will not tantamount to spam. Once user(s) mobile number is registered, user(s) agree to receive calls/SMS's from BGPML or its authorized representative, irrespective of their registration on Do Not Disturb (DND) with their telecom service provider.
5. BGPML reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the website fraudulently. BGPML reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
Our objective is to ensure that you get the best of services. We make sure that the online collection of our jewellery is as accurate and complete as possible. However, due to different screen resolution some minor changes may occur in terms of colour and detailing.
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
While BGPML strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors or technical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, BGPML shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched.
Prices on our website are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for our products you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase. All the prices displayed are final and non negotiable.
Conflict of Terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Maharashtra, Mumbai, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Mumbai, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in Mumbai courts.
POLICIES OF THE COMPANY
We value the trust user(s) place in www.cherishgold.com. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
1. Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, address, contact details, etc.) from user(s) when they set up a free account with www.cherishgold.com While user(s) can browse some sections of our website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use user(s) contact information to send them offers based on their previous orders and their interests.
2. Use of Demographic and Profile Data
We use personal information to provide the services user(s) request. We use their personal information to troubleshoot problems; collect fees owed; measure interest in our products and services, inform them about online and offline offers and customize their experience. In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our website. We identify and use user(s) IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
A “Cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a Web server on a Web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. www.cherishgold.com places both permanent and temporary cookies in user(s) computer's hard drive. www.cherishgold.com cookies do not contain any of user(s) personally identifiable information.
4. Security Precautions
Our website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever user(s) change or access their account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once their information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
www.cherishgold.com provides all user(s) with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: email@example.com
User(s) agree, understand and acknowledge that Cherishgold.com is an online shopping platform, a venue enabling them to buy any product listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any place.
1. All orders shall be pre-approved with an acceptable method of payment as established by BGPML which may call for and require additional verification or information.
2. The address at which delivery of the product ordered by the user are to be made should be correct and proper in all respects. After the receipt of payment from user(s), BGPML shall arrange for the delivery of the product to the user (buyer) at the shipping address provided by the user (Buyer).
3. Any and all orders placed by user(s) on this website are a firm commitment to purchase and user(s) are obligated to complete the transaction and not contest it in anyway. User(s) shall prohibit from indicating its acceptance to purchase products and services where it does not intend to complete such transactions.
4. Before placing an order user(s) are advised to check the product description/specification carefully. By placing an order for a product user(s) agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
5. The actual weight and colour of the product may slightly vary from the description and image provided on the website.
6. BGPML is not responsible for non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items which are out of stock, back ordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered only for a restricted time and only for the available supply.
7. In the event that a product is returned on account of a mistake by user(s) (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be borne by user(s).
8. Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts after 24 hours from the day of receipt of the payment confirmed against the order placed with BGPML. The Shipment /Delivery time is an approximate time mentioned on website for respective product. In the event of delay due to any unavoidable or technical reason, BGPML shall notify user(s) accordingly. BGPML shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods due to any force majeure event including but not limited to flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any event beyond the control of BGPML.
9. The Cancellation of Order can be done within 24 hours of placing of an order subject to the terms and conditions of Cancellation Policy.
10. Once delivered, products can be exchanged and/or returned, subject to the terms and conditions of Exchange and Return Policy.
11. Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person/time specific.
12. BGPML reserves the right to cancel any order placed which is not available, out of stock or in short supply.
Any User who wishes to purchase an item from the website can either:
a. add the selected product(s) directly to the shopping cart; or
b. choose from jewellery available on the website and add it to the shopping cart; or
c. To confirm the orders, BGPML Call center team may at random, call up the user(s) who have placed orders through the website and ask the user(s) for order verification and personal details. BGPML team will confirm the order only after the verification is answered by the user(s).
BGPML hereby provides the facility of partial payment to user(s) wherein a certain amount needs to be paid; depending upon the nature of the product; at the time of placing the order and the balance, in form of Cash, shall be paid by user(s) at the time of delivery of the product. Failure to pay the balance amount at the time of the delivery of the product shall be treated as a cancellation of the order subject to the terms of Cancellation Policy.
BGPML offers following payment modes to users on the website www.cherishgold.com :
a. Online Payment: user(s) can make online payments using his / her credit card, Debit card, Net Banking, Prepaid Cards, Vouchers and Reward Points.
b. Offline Payment: Payment via cheque or demand draft can be used only at our contact centres, user can order and then make payments to the Company through an offline payment mechanism i.e. cheque or demand draft. User(s) can confirm their payment details through contact centres. List of Contact Centres is available on Website.
Note: Vouchers and Reward Points are acceptable subject to the terms and conditions.
Credit Card Details
User(s) agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by them for availing of services on www.cherishgold.com will be correct and accurate and they shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by them, i.e. in a credit card transaction, they must use their own credit card. User(s) further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to BGPML. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by BGPML with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. BGPML will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on user(s) and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on user(s).
BGPML shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Any refunds due by BGPML to the User shall be made in the following manners:
Credit Card: The credit card account of the User will be re-credited with the refund amount by the BGPML. The refund amount will be credited to the User's account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card; or
Cheque transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the user by the BGPML within seven (07) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the user; or
Cash or demand draft: If the User has made an over the counter purchase by paying via cash or demand draft, BGPML shall pay the refund amount to the User through a demand draft or deposit the cheque on the given bank details within seven (07) business days after the receipt of the payment by BGPML.
There may be certain orders that we are unable to process and must cancel. Some situations that may result in user(s) order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
Note: The Cancellation Policy is not applicable to user(s) who have entered into Sale purchase Agreement with BGPML with respect to the product offered i.e. Cherish Gold Plan User(s).
Cancellations by User(s)
In case we receive a cancellation notice, within 24 hours of the placing of the order and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The Orders that have already been shipped by us will be cancelled subject to the deduction of making charge, shipping charge and such other charges, if any. The orders that have already been delivered to user(s) will not be cancelled and user(s) will have to check our Exchange/Return Policy on those orders. The user(s) agree not to dispute the decision made by BGPML and accept BGPML's decision regarding the cancellation.
BGPML ensure that delivery is fully insured. We would request all buyers for inspecting the package if in case there is any damage before receiving the product.
BGPML has a transparent and clear shipping policy for all orders placed on our website, without any special exceptions.
BGPML understands that getting your items quickly is important to users(s)/buyers, so we make every effort to process the order quickly.
We are committed to delivering users(s)/buyers order accurately, in good condition, and always on time promised by us in our website.
1. Each order may be shipped only to a single destination address specified at the time of payment for that order. If users(s)/buyer wish to ship products to different addresses, they shall need to place multiple orders.
2. We make our best efforts to ship each item in your order within 20-25 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 35 working days, to ship the order as all the order is consider as “Made to Order”.
3. We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
4. To ensure that users(s)/buyer order reaches them in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
5. While we shall strive to ship all items in users(s)/buyers order together, this may not always be possible due to product characteristics.
6. If users(s)/buyer believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care 022-62137000, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
7. Users(s)/buyer may track the shipping status of your order on our website after login your account clicking at My Order status section.
8. Please note all items will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
9. The User(s)/Buyers shall ensure that correct address to be mentioned at the time of purchase as BGPML shall deliver the product at the concerned address. BGPML shall not be liable for any loss if any wrong address is mentioned. Once the order is created, the users(s)/buyer are not allowed to change/modify the shipping address.
10. If at all the recipient is unavailable during the time of delivery, courier Service Company will try to deliver the product for a maximum of 3 times. If users(s)/buyer are still not reachable/ available, the same will be returned to BGPML. The cost of handling and re-shipment during the times of non-delivery to the users(s)/buyer will be chargeable to the users(s)/buyer.
Guarantee of the delivery of the product is subject to the terms and conditions of Courier Company. Any kind of discrepancy in the details of the receiver will result in non delivery of such product and BGPML shall not be held liable for the same.
All products sold at www.cherishgold.com are covered under our 30-Day Exchange. User(s) shall notify us of the problems, fitting issues, damages or defects within 30 days from the date of delivery, and we will send a replacement product to user, provided user(s) shall replace the product with same value or higher value as compared to the product delivered. Jewellery purchased from the website may be exchanged by calling us at 022-62137000.
The products shall be eligible for Exchange, if below conditions are satisfied:
- All items must have the original security/price tag, label and certificate and must be exchanged in the same conditions as delivered by BGPML.
- Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than cherishgold/BGPML) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for exchange.
- Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for exchange.
- All shipping and handling expenses shall be borne by the user.
All the products sold at www.cherishgold.com can be returned back to BGPML and credit voucher will be issued against the purchased amount after adjusting charges as applicable (viz. making, shipping). The goods shall be returned within 7 days from the date of delivery.
Note: The Return Policy is not applicable to user(s) who have entered into Sale purchase Agreement with BGPML with respect to the product offered i.e. Cherish Gold Plan User(s).
The products shall be eligible for return, if below conditions are satisfied:
- All items must have the original security/price tag, label and certificate and must be returned in the same conditions as delivered by BGPML.
- Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than cherishgold/BGPML) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
- Custom orders with engraving, special ring size etc. cannot be accepted for return.
- All shipping and handling expenses shall be borne by the user.
- No return requests after 7 days from date of delivery will be processed.
- Once the return is confirmed at the call center, BGPML will send a packaging cover, which has to be used to return the product. The item has to be packed in front of the courier agent.
Cherishgold products are high quality hand curated products with fine craftsmanship. If a product violates any of the below conditions, BGPML will exchange user(s) products with a new product in similar design or will refund their money.
Weight Guarantee: All precious Jewellery has an approximate weight displayed on the product page. If the weight of the product varies from tolerance value, we will exchange user(s) product or refund their money.
Purity Guarantee: Purity of precious metal is given on the product page.
Genuine/Synthetic Gemstone: All the gemstone used in cherishgold product is genuine//Synthetic
Gemstone Weight Guarantee: All gemstones have an approximate weight displayed on the product page. If the weight of the stone varies from tolerance value, we will exchange user(s) product or refund their money.
Genuine Diamonds: All diamonds used in cherishgold products are genuine. We can provide genuineness certificates at extra cost. Please call us for further details
* Tolerance value: For Gold items, where the metal weight is less than 50 grams +- 10% tolerance and items over 50 grams +- 5% tolerance will be acceptable.
The Jewellery available on website shall be certified by International Gemological Institute (IGI) & Diamond & Gem Laboratories of America (DGLA)
1. The Customer shall at any time at its own discretion redeem the product.
2. Accumulated grams of gold shall mandatorily be redeemed at a time within 15 days from the maturity date.
3. Customer shall redeem the Product in any form of Jewellery (Gold Jewellery/Diamond Jewellery/22 or 24K karat Coin Shaped Gold Pendant) available at www.cherishgold.com or through the ‘Cherishgold-BJewelz’ stores as detailed on Cherishgold website
4.According to the Product Policy, as available on www.cherishgold.com, if weight tolerance is minus (-) 10% and due to this, the total accumulated gold gram is not redeemed, in that event by default 22 karat Coin Shaped Gold Pendant will be issued for the balance accumulated gold grams, subject to the availability of denomination. If such denomination of gold grams is not available or not possible, only then voucher will be issued against the same.
5. At the time of first Installment, Customer will be given an option to choose Jewellery preference (Gold Jewellery or Diamond Jewellery or 22 Karat Coin Shaped Gold Pendant) in the Application Form, which can be changed anytime before redemption.
6. If Customer does not provide any request for change in opted Jewellery preference, then default option will be considered as “22 karat Coin Shaped Gold Pendant”.
7. Customer can choose either gold or diamond Jewellery or coin shaped gold pendant or mix of any Jewellery from the accumulated gold grams or through additional purchase.
8. If the Customer wish to buy diamond Jewellery, then the BGPML will buy the Customer’s gold, at the buy price on the date of redemption and adjust the amount against its purchases. No cash will be refunded. It can be adjusted only with the Jewellery available on www.cherishgold.com.
9. If the Customer Opts for coin shaped gold pendant of 22 karat in the category of Gold Jewellery, Customer can specify the quantity of various denominations required as mentioned below:
Denomination of 22 Karat Coin Shaped Gold Pendant is subject to Making Charges as mentioned .
|Denomination||0.100gm to 0.90 gram||1 gram||2 gram||5 gram||8 gram||10 gram||20 gram|
|Making Charges||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 2000/-|
Denomination of 24 Karat Coin Shaped Gold Pendant is subject to Making Charges as mentioned .
|Denomination||0.500 gram||1 gram||2 gram||5 gram||8 gram||10 gram||20 gram|
|Making Charges||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 1000/-||
10. If the accumulated gold grams are less than the specified denominations as per clause 9, then the customer has to make extra payment to round off to the nearest denomination.
11. One Customer can have multiple accounts & these accounts cannot be clubbed/merged/consolidate.
12. In addition to the gold and diamonds/stone charges, all Jewellery purchased under the Product will be subject to making charges. Jewellery making charges may vary from product to product as per the specified Jewellery design.
13. Taxes are applicableas per government law.
14. Delivery and Insurance charges as applicable as per location and weight of the product.
15. If the Customer doesn’t redeem the product or provide any redemption preference, within 15 days from the maturity date, then a default order for gold jewellery i.e. coin shaped gold pendant of 22 karat will be executed, on behalf of Customer, which will be equivalent of accumulated gold grams after adjusting all the charges.
16. If the product is not redeemed within such period then the coin shaped gold pendant of 22 karat, will be couriered to their registered address provided in the Application Form and tax invoice will be emailed to their registered email address.
17. Once the courier is acknowledged by the respective applicant/Customer/its nominee, if any and/or proof of delivery is received by the Company, then Company shall not be held liable/responsible for any dispute with respect to settlement.